Wednesday 23 December 2009

Top 45: Artists/Bands - Part:1

: 45-35
This is obviously my list of the best 45 artists/bands on my ipod. There are some bands that would be on here though I don't have them on my ipod so I shall quickly mention them now.; The Beatles, Evanescence, Weird Al, Soil, Klaxons, Pendulum, and possibly more that I don't recall right now.
I have also suggested one of their best songs so you can listen and decide for yourselves.

45: Adele - Chasing Pavements
44: Placebo - Pure Morning
43: Machine Head - Davidian
42: Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
41: Noah & The Whale - 5 Years Time
40: Billy Talent - Falling Leaves
39: Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own
38: Dizzee Rascal - Fix Up, Look Sharp
37: Duffy - Mercy
36: Flobots - Handlebars
35: Nickelback - Too Bad

Two of these artists/bands have however changed recently and become rubbish so that they appeal to a larger audience. So when I mention these in my list I mean how they used to be: Dizzee Rascal & Nickelback.

No comments:

Post a Comment